Month-Of Coordination Starting at $3,000
essential for every wedding
+ Upon booking and completing the Ivy + West client questionnaire, a 60-minute kick-off zoom meeting will be scheduled, the client will receive the following tools to assist them in their own planning
- Ivy + West Events Preferred Vendor List & 60 Day Checklist
- Customized Timeline & Helpful Guides for clients to complete for set up of personal items/decor, rsvp & meal tracking, seating assignments, etc.
+ Two, 30-minute check-in calls to use at the client’s discretion between the time of booking and 30 days out
- Manage all vendor emails and correspondence starting 30 days out
- Finalizing and distributing the timeline & layout created by the venue to all vendors, as well as venue requirements (including collecting liability insurance, sharing load-in & load-out instructions, covid waivers & rules/regulations)
+ Up to 2 hours in-person for final details meeting scheduled 3 -4 weeks prior to wedding date at the venue for walk-thru
+ One-hour rehearsal the day/evening before
+ Up to 10 hours of day-of coordination for Lead Planner & Assistant Planner to manage your ceremony, cocktail hour &
- Guest counts over 150 guests will require additional assistants to be added on | $300 each for a 6-hour shift
Our collection meets the requirement that many venues require in hiring a Coordinator. Let the Ivy + West Events team jump in to cross your “T's” and dot your “i’s” for a seamless and stress-free wedding day!